ImplantBase’s Project Coordinator will provide administrative and logistical support for new and ongoing
projects. Projects include new customer onboarding as well as ImplantBase internal projects.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for working directly with ImplantBase Project Managers and customer contacts to understand customer business processes and business requirements
- Assist Project Managers with ImplantBase environment setup and configuration for customer projects
- Setup new customers/medical device manufacturers within the ImplantBase application
- Work closely with customers to understand system access requirements and obtain list of users who require access
- Setup end users with access to ImplantBase
- Grant ImplantBase application permissions to organizations and end users
- Set up ImplantBase switch accounts
- Work with customer contacts to identify their ImplantBase System Administrator
- Set up System Administrator, grant administrative permissions/privileges, and system access
- Train customer System Administrator
- Provide customer with an overview of data requirements and templates for uploading master data and inventory
- Perform analysis of customer data files and provide feedback on potential data issues
- Develop integrated project schedule for setup of ImplantBase environments (Development, Provisioning, and Production)
- Assist with loading and reconciliation of master data and inventory files
- Perform post data load analysis to confirm everything was properly loaded into ImplantBase from the customer source data
- Work with development to provide the customer with post-data load extracts for data validation
- Responsible for working closely with customer contacts to understand training requirements
- Assist with customer training plan development
- Work alongside customers and Project Managers to develop detailed training schedule
- Assist in development of training assets
- Training Preparation - Test ImplantBase workflows against customer swim lanes, confirm system configuration and setup, load data, and develop scenarios for use during training
- Assist with delivery of customer training, as well as internal ImplantBase personnel training
- Conduct post-training follow up
Who You Are
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
- Medical Device experience
- SaaS application training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Process improvement skills
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
Who We Are
Our team at ImplantBase is solving some of the biggest problems that face the Orthopedic Medical Device industry today. We are the market leader in an industry that is antiquated and in desperate need of digital transformation. Our web-based and mobile SaaS solution is leading the industry to a brighter and more efficient future. With 30+ customer companies, and many more in the pipeline, we are growing fast and have many implementation projects as well as internal initiatives that need professional project management.
Our Core Values are:
- Be Bold
- Embrace Diversity
- Do the Right Thing
- Find Balance
Are you the kind of person who likes seeing the results of your work every day? Do you thrive on handling critical tasks that mean a lot to everyone you work with? Are you a high energy person who enjoys collaborating with people to solve complex problems? Do you like digging into details and figuring things out? If so, let us know!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary between $50,000 and $60,000 based on experience, and annual increases based on performance
- Ability to work fully remote
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- Ample paid time off to recharge your batteries, including 8 holidays and 20 flex days.
- Strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have – lives outside of work.
- 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Professional development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
*Background Check Optional