The Director, Project Management develops and directs planning and execution of ImplantBase implementations across customers and internal teams to ensure organizational goals and objectives are accomplished. Also, provides leadership within the organization to develop and scale project management capabilities across Project Management team members, while working to drive project execution cross-functionally with the Development, Customer Success, Sales, and Executive teams. In addition, drives revenue through Professional Services offerings surrounding project implementation efforts, application enhancements, integration services, and go-live support.
What You’ll Do
- Lead customer facing Business Process Analysis (BPA’s), to establish the foundation of project scope.
- Develop “as-is” and “to-be” customer process swim lanes, to ensure the pathway towards development and integration specifications is clear.
- While steering customers towards best practice and standard ImplantBase functionality, also identify needs for custom functionality and unique integration requirements.
- Work with the Development and Business Analyst teams to scope-out requirements and create the necessary Feature-Requests and associated detailed customer specifications.
- Produce Service Orders that clearly document ImplantBase engagement commitments and associated charges, and work with customers to obtain budgetary approval and signature for ImplantBase scope of work.
- Produce, update, and execute comprehensive projects plans that identify all elements, owners, timelines, and dependencies required for a successful implementation
- Develop, standardize, and continuously improve ImplantBase’s customer project engagement methodology and go-live success.
- Mentor and level-up employee skills in project management, communication, and customer facing capabilities. Develop a high performing team.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth hand-off coming out of Hypercare and into Customer Success.
- Work creatively and analytically, while demonstrating leadership, innovation, and excellence
- Be flexible with shifting priorities, and help Leadership understand trade-offs in priority setting
Who You Are
- Education: Bachelor's degree in project management, business management or a related field
- Experience: 10+ years of project management, with Med-Device/IT experience preferred
- PMP certification
- Expert-level knowledge of project management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches
- An ability to quickly identify and drive the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment
Who We Are
Our team at ImplantBase is solving some of the biggest problems that face the Orthopedic Medical Device industry today. We are the market leader in an industry that is antiquated and in desperate need of digital transformation. Our web-based and mobile SaaS solution is leading the industry to a brighter and more efficient future. With 30+ customer companies, and many more in the pipeline, we are growing fast and have many implementation projects as well as internal initiatives that need professional project management.
Our Core Values are:
- Be Bold
- Embrace Diversity
- Do the Right Thing
- Find Balance
Are you the kind of person who likes seeing the results of your work every day? Do you thrive on being the “go to person” who handles critical tasks that mean a lot to everyone you work with? Are you a high energy person who enjoys collaborating with people to solve complex problems? Do you like digging into details and figuring things out? If so, let us know!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary between $130,000 to $150,000 commensurate with experience, with annual increases based on performance
- Ability to work fully remote
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 8 holidays and 20 flex days.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to learn and grow
- Professional development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.