ImplantBase is solving some of the biggest problems that face the Orthopedic Medical Device industry today. We are the market leader in an industry that is antiquated and in desperate need of digital transformation. Our web-based and mobile SaaS solution is leading the industry to a brighter and more efficient future. With over 50 customer companies, and many more in the pipeline, we are growing fast and have a great reputation in our target industry. We have a healthy product development pipeline, so there is plenty to sell now and more on the way. Our Customer Success Team is focused on delighting customers every day and they provide best in class service so your customers will be in good hands after the sales cycle. This is an opportunity to sell an industry leading product with tons of opportunity.
Are you the kind of person who is passionate about the product you represent? Do you excel at nurturing a strong pipeline of leads until closure? Do you have a track record of exceeding targets? If so, let us know!
The Account Executive will be responsible for owning, managing, and driving the full sales lifecycle from the first contact through closing deals.
- Work with prospects to determine if our solution can solve the problems they're facing
- Become a product expert and feel comfortable demoing our products and closing deals
- Work the full sales cycle (discovery, product demos, negotiations)
- Direct and assist in the development of sales/marketing material
- Understand and keep up to date with the industry and competitive landscape
- Ability to identify market trends via data analysis and make strategic recommendations as appropriate
- Build/maintain a sales pipeline to reach and exceed quotas
- Research and understand the business drivers and organizational structure of target clients
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain customer relations at appropriate decision-maker levels
- Maintain a working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate ImplantBase in the market
- Manage a complex sales process with multiple decision-makers & influencers
- Set up and conduct discovery and solution overview presentations with identified management executives at targeted companies
- Researching prospective customers, identify key players & decision-makers and generate interest
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in orthopedic medical device industry sales or operations
- Ability to travel in up to 30% of the time for client meetings, trade shows and company sponsored events
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding personal/professional organization skills
- Strong presentation skills required to explain technical solutions and complex workflows to a non-technical audience
- Skills to build professional relationships and create rapport by telephone, online conference and in person with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Experience in using HubSpot CRM or other CRM a plus
*Background Check Mandatory